martes, 9 de marzo de 2010

We are the Champions

Practise the Present Perfect with this wonderful song



                                          Now read the lyrics of the song and  try tocomplete the gaps with a verb in the Present Perfect tense. Then, listen to the song once again and check  if you have got it right.

(1) .......................... my dues, time after time;
(2) .......................... my sentence, but committed no crime
And bad mistakes (3) ........................... a few
(4) ........................... my share of sand kicked in my face,
But (5) ................................ through
CHORUS
We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting to the end.
We are the champions (twice)
No time for losers 'cos
We are the champions of the world 

(6) ..................... my bows and my curtain call
(7) ....................... me fame and fortune and everything that goes
with it; I thank you all,
But (8) ............................. no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise.
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race 
And I'm not gonna lose
CHORUS (three times)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario